Inspired by a Recipe on Vitacost.com
- 10 ounces fresh or thawed frozen peas
- 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- Juice of half a large lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. pink salt, or more to taste
- In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and pulse or blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to bowl. Serve with sliced vegetables or your favorite gluten-free crackers. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Makes apx. 1.5 cups of hummus. 1/3 cup of dip contains about 1 serving of vegetables.
Need quick and easy ways to get healthy meals on the table? Get my guide, "5 Ways to 5 a Day in 15 Minutes or Less" to boost your health without resorting to boring salads or smoothies!