Who is Vibrance?
Click here to read more about Aimee’s story.
Interested in working with Aimee? You’ll want to check this out!
Education and certification:
- University of Alaska, Anchorage – Personal Training Certification, 2001
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2001
- Graduate of Bastyr University, Seattle – Major in Nutrition and Minor in Exercise Science and Wellness, 2004
- Graduate of The Institute for Integrative Nutrition – Health Counseling, 2007
- Columbia University Teacher’s College – Certificate in Integrative Nutrition, 2007
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, American Association of Drugless Practitioners, 2007
- Licensed Primary Sports Nutritionist, National Association of Sports Nutrition, 2009
- Master’s in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine from University of Western States, 2018
Professional and Personal Experience:
- Volunteer Nutrition Educator for Seattle chapter of Operation Frontline Adult and Youth classes 2003-2007
- 2010 Featured Athlete for Athleta.
- Completed 7 marathons since 2003, including…
- The Humpy’s Marathon in 2006, placing second in Female 25-29 age group
- Qualified for the Boston Marathon at the Eugene Marathon in May, 2008 (3:35:49)
- Boston Marathon, 2010
- Nutrition Program Coordinator for Kenmore Fitness and SELF in Motion (2004-2007)
- Personal Trainer since 2001
- 25+ years experience with preparing healthy, whole foods cuisine
Areas of Expertise:
- Functional Nutrition (the foundation of functional medicine)
- Emotional Eating
- Sports Nutrition
- Supporting Half and Full Marathoners
- Nutrition Strategies for Busy Professionals
- Goal Setting for Success
- Whole Foods Cooking
- Weight Loss through addressing hormones, NOT counting calories
- Women’s Strength Training
Need quick and easy ways to get healthy meals on the table? Get my guide, "5 Ways to 5 a Day in 15 Minutes or Less" to boost your health without resorting to boring salads or smoothies!