This salad is AWESOME. The basil and watermelon are refreshing and energizing, and the feta adds heartiness and depth that allows this to be quite satisfying. It keeps well for about 2 days. It is also fantastic without the feta!
* 3 1/2 pounds seedless watermelon (rind removed), cut into 1-inch cubes (6 cups)
* The juice and zest of one lime
* 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips (see note)
* Coarse salt and ground pepper, if desired
* 4 ounces imported Sheep milk feta cheese, broken into large pieces (about 1 cup)
1. In a large bowl, combine watermelon, lime juice, lime zest, basil; season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Refrigerate until chilled. Serves 4.